Paypal offer – Get 50% Cashback upto ₹200 on your first ever payment
Paypal – Get 50% Cashback upto Rs 200 on First Transaction on Merchants accepting Paypal Payments. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account only. Offer period from August 11th, 2018 to December 31st, 2018. So Hurry up
You can watch this video tutorial
Steps to Get 50% Cashback upto ₹200 on Paying from Paypal:-
1. Create your new PayPal account if doesn’t exist
2. You can buy from any indian merchant who accepts PayPal
3. Minimum transaction is ₹50 but I recommend you to do transaction of ₹400 to maximize the cashback amount
4. Proceed to the payments gateway of merchant site/app and select PayPal as the payment option
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved debit/credit card. You can get one card fot free by watching above video
6. Cashback can be used as a discount at any of the Indian merchants within 60 days of being credited.
7. The Cashback amount will be automatically deducted from the total amount when you proceed to pay.
8. Cashback cannot be used to payment to any Paypal user,it cannot be transferred to bank or card.
Paypal Merchants currently in India:-
Henry & Smith
Indian silk house
Ferns n petals
Zingoy: (tutorial is given above)
ABOUT THE OFFER
1. Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
2.Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account
5. Offer period from August 11th 2018 to December 31st 2018 only
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER PAYPAL–
1. Offer can be availed only once per user
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
3. This offer is available on First-Come-First-Serve basis to limited customers.
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws