Amazon Quiz Answer -28 Jan For 500 Amazon Pay Balance
Hi All, We Back With Another Amazon Quiz Days.
What is Amazon Quiz Days ?
This Is Game Which is Organised By Amazon Which Gives You Chance To Win Exciting Prizes Like phone , Speaker , Laptop Etc. In This Quiz Yo have to Answer Five Easy Questions And then You Are Eligible To Win Prizes
Time – 8Am – 12pm
Prize – 500 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answer
1. Who is the first Indian-born actor to be on the cover of the US edition of Vogue magazine?
Answer – Priyanka Chopra
2. What were the soldiers who protected Roman emperors called?
Answer – Praetorian Guard
3. Which country considers the Unicorn their national animal?
Answer – Scotland
4. Sachin Tendulkar fielded for Pakistan once
Answer – True
5. At least one native species of ant is found on every continent, except?
Answer – Antartica
Terms & Conditions
• This Contest will commence on 18 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
•In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
•Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
•Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
•The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
•The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Results on 31st January 2019