Amazon Quiz [25 Dec] – DLSR CAMERA
Amazon is Organsing Daily Quiz Completion Which Give You Chance To Win Amazing Prizes .In This Quiz You Have To Answer 5 Easy Question Then You Are Eligble To Win Prizes
Time – Amazon Quiz Time is 8AM To 12PM
Today’s Amazon Question Answer[25 Dec]
Amazon Quiz Answers – Canon DSLR Quiz 25th December
1. Which of these insects is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Answer: Monarch Butterfly.
2. Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Answer: Harihara I.
3. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
4. What does a manometer measure?
5. Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Answer : Pacific.
Terms & Conditions
• This Contest will commence on 18 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
•In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
•Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
•Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
•The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
•The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Results on 31st January 2019