(Today Only) Swiggy App – Get 100% Cashback upto ₹250 on Paying via Amazon Pay (First Time)
Swiggy offer – Get 100% Cashback upto ₹150 on Paying via Amazon Pay (First Time only). On Swiggy, you can order food online from restaurants nearby.
Note:- Valid only on 24th November 2018 !! Valid for First ever transaction on Swiggy through Amazon Pay !! Loot it as fast as you can
How to Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 150 on Swiggy via Amazon Pay:-
1. First of all, Download Swiggy
2. Open the swiggy app.
3. Login or signup your account.
4. Add Food of any amount to your Cart, Make it around ₹250 for Best use of this offer.
5. Enter code ORDER50 to get ₹100 off instantly. And pay using Amazon pay
6. You will get the 100% Cashback upto ₹150 in your Amazon wallet within 24 hours!! ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions as per the merchant:-
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid only on 24th Nov, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of 100% up to Rs.150, applicable to first time user of Amazon Pay on Swiggy, will be provided to each customer who :
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(c) has a verified Indian mobile number (country code +91) associated with their Amazon account used for payment
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
10. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
12. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 business days of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.